Monday, February 06, 2006
RSSFeeder .NET Update
After using RSSFeeder .NET for a little over a month I've decided it's not quite ready for prime time. I was noticing a lot of errors being sent behind the scenes and looking at the bug list on source forge it appears that's where they all wind up. Then last week the app just stopped working completely. I tried uninstalling, deleting all files (including Access database it uses) and re-installing and still could not get it to start up. Just kept crashing with a cryptic error. So, now that I'm addicted to RSS feeds of all sorts I've decided to go back to Newsgator online, if only temporarily, until I decide if to try out another RSS reader. I'm using iTunes for my podcasts and that is working really well for that so far.